Partnership Name: Answer PErfect
Contact Details: email@example.com
‘Answer PErfect’ is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
‘Answer PErfect’ may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 19th June 2018 and has been updated 8th June 2020.
Collection and use of personal data
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To notify you about changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- To ensure you remain up to date with changes to our service
- To send you exclusive offers and discounted subscriptions
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- We will seek your specific consent (if child under 13 years of age parental/school consent required) in order to process data and create a website account.
Internal record keeping.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We may choose to discuss and describe trends of data from student/teacher accounts with third parties, however, this data will never include individual contact details. A discussion will only be about overall trends in data in the interest of raising awareness and understanding the impact of our resources.
You are obliged to provide the personal data and if you do not the consequence of failure to provide the data is that we will be unable to complete your registration and provide educational services to you.
We may collect the following information:
- Name, age category, job title, employment contact details
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as full address and postcode
- Copies of used teacher tracking documents
- Your payment information provided when you make a purchase from our website is not stored by us.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Answerperfect.co.uk reserves the right to remove any account from the website at any time without notice and is not liable for any loss of data as a result of this.
Answerperfect.co.uk will not be held accountable or responsible for any breach of security in relation to the password of each account.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data will be processed internally and held by ‘Answer PErfect’ for a period of 365 days from the start of your subscription and for the duration of your contract period unless you re-enrol for another course or year. We guarantee to never share or sell your personal data with any third party. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
For further information on these rights, see the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) website.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officer at the address above.